Updated: 4/28/2017 08:36
- Lung Force Expo- American Lung Association
Hoag Hospital Conference Center
One Hoag Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers are invited to join the Lung Force Expo, an event that brings the community and medical professionals together to fight lung cancer!
- Country Carnival/Fundraiser
Empty Saddle Club
39 Empty Saddle Road
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
- Ride to Fly is a non-profit therapeutic horseback riding program for special needs kids. We have been serving our kids in the So. Bay since 1994. Our Country Carnival/Fundraiser has games, pony rides, petting zoo, crafts, face painting, a balloon lady, and a roving magician for the kids. The adults will enjoy raffles, a great silent auction and the awesome Jay Hollister Country Band for line dancing or just good listening. The food is really good and the gymkhana is for all to enjoy. Parking and admission are free and the activities and food are reasonable.
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Inaugrural Trail Ride
Jack Bones Equestrian Center
31044 Charlie Canyon Road
Castaic, CA 91384
Come ride with Los Angeles County's Sheriff Jim McDonnell and the Mounted Enforcement Detail in the picturesque foothills of Castaic. Ride will be benifiting the Sheriff's Youth Foundation and in Honor of fallen L.A.S.D. Sgt Steve Owen who tragically lost his life in the line of duty. There will be a Pancake Breakfast, 31/2 hr Trail Ride, BBQ Lunch, and Silent Auction that will include one of a kind items that belonged to former Sheriff Sherman Block. If you do not own or have a horse to ride and would like to participate in the trail ride there is horse rental available. Please contact: Circle K Outfiters - Mr. Dario Perez (661) 857-1114 or email@example.com (horse rentals must be made prior to April 29th, 2017 and are not included in ticket prices). Ticket prices are as follows: $50 per person includes Pancake Breakfast,Trail Ride, BBQ Lunch, & Auction; $30 per person includes Pancake Breakfast, Trail Ride, & Auction; $30 per person includes BBQ Lunch and Auction only! Non-riders are welcome. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Purchase tickets at HTTP://SHERIFFSYOUTHFOUNDATION.ORG/ or contact Sales: 213-229-3347
*No Stallions, Strictly Enforced- Service Animals Only*
- Repticon Los Angeles Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Repticon Los Angeles is a reptile event featuring vendors offering reptile pets, supplies, feeders, cages, and merchandise as well as live animal seminars and frequent free raffles for coveted prizes. Exciting, educational, family-oriented fun for everyone!
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm (No VIP Early Entry)
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, Under 5 - Free
Visit our website for special offers on 2-day and VIP tickets
- Flavors of Los Angeles
1201 Vine Street
Hollywood, CA 90038
- Get your tickets now for Flavors of Los Angeles - a culinary gala featuring over 20 of LA's top chefs. On of our featured chefs will prepare a 5 course dinner complete with wine pairing at your tableside! Funds from Flavors of Los Angeles support the American Liver Foundation, serving more than 2.5 million liver patients in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Voice For The Animals Foundation Comedy Event
Royce Hall - UCLA
340 Royce Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Join Lily Tomlin, June Diane-Raphael, Casey Wilson, Whitney Cummings and Craig Ferguson on Saturday, May 6 at UCLA’s Royce Hall for a night of unforgettable comedy and entertainment. Hosted by comedian Paul Scheer, “Wait Wait…Don’t Kill Me!” is a quiz-show formatted event that will hilariously take on the year in animal news, views and other topical animal events. All the proceeds of this event will benefit the Voice For The Animals Foundation as they continue their fight for creating respect and empathy for animals through education, rescue, legislation and advocacy including their work to move Billy the Elephant from the LA Zoo into an animal sanctuary. #freebillynow. To purchase tickets ($25-100), visit Ticketmaster. Learn more about Voice For the Animals at vftafoundation.org and about Billy the Elephant and to sign the petition to get Billy to a sanctuary, visit www.helpbilly-vfta.org.
- 5th Annual Wild West Casino Night Fundraiser
Westchester Elks Lodge
8025 West Manchester Avenue
Westchester, CA 90293
Hey Cowboys and Cowgirls! Bring your greenbacks, gold, and silver and mosey on down to the Elks Club Lodge for our 5th Annual Wild West Casino Night Fundraiser on Friday May 12th from 7pm-11pm. Hit the tables with lady luck and get gussied up for the costume contest! Enjoy fine spirits, ace-high chow, Craps, Roulette, Blackjack and the best company around - not to mention fun and fabulous prizes! This event is our most important fundraising opportunity of the year for the life-changing mission of Dream Catcher of Los Angeles. Pony up and get your tickets now, for gamblin' in the name of something GOOD- helping others through horsemanship is a cause you can really tie to....
Have questions about the 5th Annual Casino Wild West Extravaganza & Fundraiser? Contact us at:
Phone: 310-350-1311 Email: Info@dreamcatcherla.com or firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dreamcatcherla.com/
- Museums of the Arroyo Day
6 museums in Pasadena/Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
- Six museums in Pasadena and Los Angeles open their doors to the public for a free admission along with cultural events, kid’s activities and family fun. Free shuttles connect all museums: The Gamble House, Heritage Square, Los Angeles Police Museum, Lummis Home, Pasadena Museum of History and the Autry's Historic Southwest Museum, Mt. Washington Campus.
- National Career Fair
Holiday Inn LAX
9901 S. La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- National Career Fair is having a live hiring event in Los Angeles on May 25, 2017. The event is FREE for all career seekers. Career seekers are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resumes. Pre-register to attend at https://www.nationalcareerfairs.com/career-fairs/los-angeles-career-fairs/
- National Career Fair
Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
616 W Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
- National Career Fair is having a live hiring event in Anaheim on June 7, 2017. The event is FREE for all career seekers. Career seekers are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resumes. Pre-register to attend at https://www.nationalcareerfairs.com/career-fairs/anaheim-career-fairs/20170607/