Updated: 2/9/2016 17:12
- Zoolander No. 2 Movie Event
Swingers Diner Parking Lot
8020 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
THE DEREK ZOOLANDER GAS STATION MEMORIAL FOR MODELS WHO WERE KILLED BY A FREAK GASOLINE FIGHT ACCIDENT
In memory of the fabulous male models we lost in the original “ZOOLANDER” film, this pop-up gas station in Los Angeles will feature a statue dedicated to the fallen models, a coffee cart serving faux-orange iced coffees and photo opportunities.
ABOUT “ZOOLANDER NO. 2”
“ZOOLANDER NO. 2” is directed by Ben Stiller and features an all star cast of Stiller, Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell, Penélope Cruz, Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Kyle Mooney, Milla Jovovich, Christine Taylor and Justin Theroux. The film is written by Justin Theroux and Ben Stiller & John Hamburg and Nicholas Stoller. Ben Stiller, Stuart Cornfeld, Scott Rudin, Clayton Townsend and Jeff Mann are producing.
“ZOOLANDER NO. 2” OPENS ON FEBRUARY 12, 2016
- National Career Fair
Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
111 East Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
- FREE - live hiring event. Meet face to face with employers. Career seekers should be professionally dressed and bring multiple copies of their resumes. Career seekers are invited to pre-register to attend at http://www.nationalcareerfairs.com/career-fairs/long-beach-career-fairs/
- Free Lecture On Latest Breast Cancer Information
13520 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA
FREE LECTURE ON
LATESET BREAST CANCER INFORMATION
Join Dr Nimmi Kapoor, Surgical Oncologist with Breastlink as she discusses the latest news in breast cancer. Dr. Kapoor recently spoke at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium and will discuss some of the latest news from the event.
The lecture will take place on Tuesday, February 16th from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at We Spark in Sherman Oaks. We Spark is located at 13520 Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks. Please call 818-906-3022 for more information and reservations.
- National Career Fair Event
Ontario Airport Hotel
700 N. Haven Ave
Ontario, CA 91764
- FREE- live hiring event. Meet face to face with employers. Career seekers should dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resumes. Career seekers are invited to pre-register to attend at http://www.nationalcareerfairs.com/career-fairs/inland-empire-career-fairs/
- Canoga Park High School FFA - Pancake Breakfast
On the Quad / Cafeteria
6850 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Canoga Park , CA 91303
Please join CPHS FFA Alumni & Boosters for our 2016 Art Show at Canoga Park HS Admission is FREE so come enjoy amazing art from Canoga & Local Schools
Animal interaction • Carnival Games • Farm ToursLive Performances • Spoken Word • Music • Cotton Candy Chalk Art • Kids Crafts • Henna • Art Competitions& don’t forget about our famous $5.00 Pancake Breakfast
We had over 200 Art Pieces at last year’s show! 6850 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Canoga Park, California 91303 Come Rain or Shine. Event will take place indoors if needed. www.canogaparkfarm.weebly.com
- National Career Fair
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
285 East Hospitality Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92408
- FREE - Live hiring event. Meet face to face with employers. Career seekers should dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resumes. Career seekers are invited to pre-register to attend at http://www.nationalcareerfairs.com/career-fairs/san-bernardino-career-fairs/20160301/
- National Career Fair Event
Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
616 W. Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
- FREE-live hiring event. Meet face to face with employers. Career seekers should dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resumes. Career seekers are invited to pre-register to attend at http://www.nationalcareerfairs.com/
- 5th Annual Harry Potter Roller Skating Night
5110 San Fernando Rd
Glendale, CA 91204
Attention Wizards, Witches, Squibs and Muggles of all ages!
The 5th Annual Harry Potter Roller Skating Night will be Sat, April 16th from 8pm to 11pm at Moonlight Rollerway Skating Rink in Glendale, CA!
Enjoy a night full of Harry Potter music from the films, wizard rock, adult and children’s costume contest, merchandise, games and raffle prizes and roll up to the snack bar for a frothy cup of Butterbeer!
Even if you don’t skate, you can still enjoy all of the fun for only a few dollars!
Admittance is only $9.75 to observe or participate with your own skates or $14.75 to participate with a rental pair of skates.
Bring the whole family to this uniquely magical Harry Potter themed event! Be there or be a Muggle!
Please "like" the official Facebook page of the event to keep up to date on the event:
- Repticon Los Angeles Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Repticon Los Angeles at Costa Mesa has now run for multiple editions since 2012 with two days filled with thrilling quality reptiles, amphibians, exotic pets, pet products, educational seminars, door prizes, and much more, all at the OC Fair and Event Center, located between the Disneyland Resort and Newport Beach. After a special three day edition of the show in April 2013, Repticon is again proud to partner with the phenomenal America's Family Pet Expo which will again be held at the same facility. Expect all the reptile, amphibian, and exotic animal excitement Repticon is known for to be included in the Repticon section of the larger Expo which will spread through the various facilities. Please note that due to contractual obligations and Repticon's role in the Expo, several features and rules of the show are different from what Repticon regulars may be accustomed. Show hours will run longer, and the entire Expo spans three days, April 22-24. Also, ticket purchases for the show must be done through America's Family Pet Expo here. Please review this specific page carefully for show hours and rules, and changes to regular vendor requirements. Be sure to be there at Costa Mesa in Orange County this April for an exciting animal experience that will not be able to be contained!
- Relay For Life Menifee
Paloma Valley High School
31375 Bradley Rd.
Menifee, CA 92584
- 24 hour relay style fundraising walk/run to raise money for American Cancer Society. Relay For Life teams camp out overnight and take turns walking or running around a track. Events are up to 24 hours long, and because cancer never sleeps, each team is asked to have at least one participant on the track at all times.